Brand Tasmania Board Member, Principal and Founder of New Ground Network
Brand Tasmania – The story behind one of the world’s most ambitious place branding projects.
Together with Todd Babiak, Brett will lead us through the journey that led to Brand Tasmania and the realisation of Tasmanian.com.au.
How did they uncover the Tasmanian brand? What is the team doing, with 520,000 partners, to bring it to life? What is their five-year plan?
Brett loves the process of creation – of building things, whether it is beautiful buildings, successful businesses or dynamic, well-functioning boards. It’s always about enlightened and real transformation.
Brett is a renowned developer and accomplished business woman. She has developed many award-winning and innovative developments in the residential, commercial and tourism sectors. It is her passion and motivated focus to simultaneously create commercial, social and environmental value that make her projects grounded, distinctive and leading-edge.
Brett brings more than 25 years of governance, advocacy and strategic experience to the wider community through her portfolio of board positions across business, culture, heritage, brand and the tourism sectors. Her current board positions include
- Chair, Tasmanian Heritage Council
- Board member, Tasmanian Development Board
- Board member, Tourism Tasmania
- Chair, Tourism Tasmania, Finance, Audit and Risk Committee
- Trustee, Tasmanian Museum and Art Gallery (TMAG)
- Member, TMAG Audit and Risk Committee
- Member, Premier’s Visitor Economy Advisory Council
- Vice President, International Women’s Forum Australia